Sydney’s Number 1 Visitor Attraction!
Set in the heart of Sydney on beautiful Darling Harbour and only minutes by train from D`Lux Hostel, Sydney Aquarium showcases over 12,000 aquatic animals from 650 species in spectacular habitat displays, including the world’s largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit and amazing underwater viewing tunnels.
See Australia’s unique aquatic life up close, including one of the world’s largest and most impressive collections of sharks, rare dugongs, elusive platypuses, beautiful seahorses, giant turtles, jellyfish, thousands of tropical fish, gigantic stingrays, and much, much more. Sydney Aquarium’s pair of orphaned dugongs are amongst only a handful of these incredible animals on display anywhere in the world.
NEW: From Summer 2011/12 visitors can see the all new SAW and CLAWS joint creature feature at Sydney Aquarium, featuring incredible Smalltooth Sawfish and sensational crusty creatures of the deep, including huge Japanese Spider Crabs, Giant Tasmanian Crabs and more.
- Sydney aquarium boast the worlds largest collection of all Australian aquatic life.
- 60 tanks & 3 oceanariums set in the heart of Sydney at darling harbour.
- 12,000 aquatic animals & spectacular habitat displays.
- Visit the mermaid lagoon featuring two of only 6 dugongs on display anywhere in the world.
- Ask about triple pass for Sydney tower, aquarium and Wildlife Park to receive discount at reception.
Come see us in reception for more info