The Best Attraction in Sydeny
Sydney Opera House is a masterpiece of late modern architecture located in Circular Quay which is an easy hop from D`Lux Hostel. In its short lifetime, Sydney Opera House has earned a reputation as a world-class performing arts centre and become a symbol of both Sydney and the Australian nation.
50 years ago a young Danish architect – dreaming of Bennelong Point designed a masterpiece, which pushed the boundaries of creativity and science, and put Sydney on the world map forever.
“The Opera House is all about performance, invitation and suspense.” Time Out Sydney
- Discover a house of passion, drama and betrayal.
- Considered one of the greatest buildings of all time.
- Designed by Danish architect Johan Utzon more than 60 years ago.
- You will be taken inside the working venue to experience the magic behind the world’s most extraordinary opera, ballet, symphony and dramatic performances.
- The essential tour brings the opera house to life.
- Tours operate daily.
Please see us at reception for more info.