WILD LIFE Sydney is the all Australian animal adventure, housing hundreds of iconic Aussie animals including koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, snakes, lizards, birds, butterflies and a huge Saltwater Crocodile called Rex – one of the largest crocs in the world!
Situated on the city side of Darling Harbour, right next to Sydney Aquarium, this state-of-the-art Sydney visitor attraction is more than just a zoo – it’s a full on adventure tour of Australia’s key habitats and the incredible and unique Aussie animals that live in them. WILD LIFE Sydney is an experience not to be missed!
- Over 65 exhibits & more than 100 Australian species.
- Get up close with wallabies, koalas and wombats.
- Hand feed kangaroos.
- Meet Rex the huge 5 metre crocodile and watch him get fed.
- Awesome butterfly habitat plus loads more.
- Ask about triple pass for Sydney tower, aquarium and Wildlife Park to receive discount at reception.
- Come see us at reception for more info.