Taronga Zoo is not just a world-class zoo – it is also a Sydney icon that boasts some of the finest views in the city. Its collection of Australian wildlife is essential viewing for tourists.
International visitors should pick up a copy of the Wild Australia Walk Map for a self- guided walk though the Zoo. It is specifically designed for those who want to see Animals only found in Australia. If you would prefer more guidance, Taronga Zoo offer a variety of guided tours;
- Just 12 minutes from the city by ferry, the zoo offers one of the best days out in Sydney with free keeper talks and shows throughout the day.
- The views of Sydney from the zoo are a perfect backdrop to Australia’s most visited zoo.
- Plenty of new exhibits have been built to house every animal you can think of such as; seals, baby elephants, giraffes, apes, the new born baby hippo, lions and tigers and much much more.
- Go early as this will fill your whole day.
- Only $46 including ferry ride.
Come see us at reception for more info.